Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Korean Shower



I was talking to my friend Leslie the other day on the phone, and I was explaining to her how I didn't have a closed in shower in my bathroom. I realized that many people back home probably aren't aware of how common this is in Korea. My shower head is on the wall above my sink, and the water basically sprays out over my bathroom each time I shower. This makes for easy cleaning! It was a little strange at first, but now I don't even think about it. I wonder what my parents will think when they come! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interesting design- I can understand it feeling strange, but the floor drain would also save a lot of damage in the event of a toilet malfunction. I'm still a bathtub person, so I generally feel strange in any shower.

Scott

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home