Thursday, November 16, 2006

Korean Pepero Day

Our friend Hero bought us pepero, and tried on Robin's new hat! Me with my "long" pepero.
On November 11th every year Korean's celebrate Pepero Day. Pepero's are small thin biscuits covered in chocolate, and they give them out to their friends. We went to our neighbourhood pub that night, and a couple Korean friends bought us Pepero. They were so excited because they managed to find one that was called "LONG" pepero, just for me! Korean's always comment on how "long" I am.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they have them in short and fat for someone like me? :) I love your pose (pointing to the word long)- reminds me a bit of something from Sesame Street years ago- I can almost hear them saying "lloonngg" in the background!

7:11 PM  
Blogger e said...

I am sad...I think Jiro looks better in my pink hat than I do! Comfort me and tell me otherwise! And it isn't so much that you are long, as we are undersized...Look at my sad little "short" pepero! LOL!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home